Working Transitions is one of the UK’s leading transition specialists. Since 1993, we have been at the forefront of the design, implementation and delivery of outplacement, redeployment, change, alignment and onboarding solutions.
We have a rich history working for both private and public organisations across a wealth of industries, in the UK and internationally. Over 500 organisations and more than 500,000 individuals have benefited from our expertise in helping them to manage the events and challenges of transition.
Our transition support services are available on an unlimited basis until individuals are settled; we also offer flexible delivery so people in remote locations can have full access to our services, even in their own homes.
Combining our knowledge, expertise, experience, passion and commitment with our unparalleled results, we will work with you to:
- Understand your commercial imperatives
- Tailor solutions to your goals and budget
- Deliver a totally transparent service
Our values are at the heart of all our relationships with our corporate sponsors and individual clients. We are passionate about making a meaningful and lasting difference to the people and organisations and people we work with.
While others have diversified, we have stayed true to our core values, what we know, and what we know we do best: helping organisations and individuals to manage change and transition, successfully.
- Empathetic – constantly striving to understand and meet the needs of others
- Respectful – maintaining or enhancing each person’s self-esteem and self-confidence
- Open – always positively raising each person’s, and our own, self-awareness
- Genuine – being real and honest, saying what we do and doing what we say
- Flexible – asking what we can do for others, not what they can do for us
- Engaging – being motivational, creative and inclusive with everybody we meet
Our Track Record
Our sector experience is diverse and, among others, includes:
- Financial services
- Local and central government
- Logistics and distribution
Choosing the right partner to help you manage your organisation’s next change and transition project is critical to its success. Here are a few of the reasons why over 500 companies have chosen Working Transitions as their change and transition partner:
- Our responsive and pragmatic style – our team knows how to get things done; even for short notice turnarounds the quality of delivery will be as good as for something that has been months in planning.
- Our experience and track record – we understand that requirements change and unlike many of our competitors we have the agility to adapt our services to meet your changing needs.
- Our guarantee to support each individual until they achieve their desired outcome – the online and telephone coaching part of our service doesn’t stop until individuals have achieved their objectives.
- Our pricing – our modular approach means we can be highly competitive with options to suit any budget. We give you full transparency of costs and activities through our management information tool, MiTracker.
Find out how we could help your organisation – call us on +44 (0) 845 673 2296 or email us
Visit ‘Our Story‘ to find out more about our history.